M&S VV&A Entry-level Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
M&S VV&A Entry-level Analyst
.# of Openings
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a M&S VV&A Entry-level Analyst in Huntsville, AL. At MTSI, our more than 1,000 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cyber security, space and homeland defense.
Join MTSI this year in celebrating our 25th consecutive year in business and consecutive growth. Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit:
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an entry-level analyst to help perform VV&A activities associated with Hardware-in-the-Loop simulations or other digital models
Role and Responsibilities*
- Performs analysis to verify and validate BMDS models used in HWIL/Digital frameworks
- Coordinates with V&V team lead to provide timely V&V evidence supporting team products and reports
- Collaborates with counterparts from other stakeholder agencies such as software developers and accreditation agents to establish adequate V&V evidence to support accreditation
- Assists lead with analysis and documentation of VV&A activities
- Develops analysis tools under the guidance of the lead analyst to analyze and assess performance parameters and acceptability criteria
- Generates weekly status reports to document accomplishments
Qualifications and Education Requirements*
- BS/MS (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) and 0-3 years experience
- MatLab and/or Python Experience Desired
- Familiarity with Statistics desired
- Must possess a Secret level security clearance (or higher)
Ability to work in a group, receive direction and perform independent analyses while reporting results as part of a team.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.