Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Avion Solutions Inc., an employee owned company, is seeking candidates for an Engineer to support the Apache AED Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Airworthiness Program. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- Coordinate all aspects of Apache AED FMS airworthiness program.
- Utilize engineering and airworthiness expertise to adjudicate Apache designs and modifications for airworthiness requirements.
- Coordinate functional review of airworthiness and engineering tasks.
- Formulate concise, technically rigorous responses to airworthiness and engineering tasks.
- Will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 4 years of experience as an Engineer.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 10-20% of the time. OCONUS travel required.
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Systems Engineering experience.
- Airworthiness experience.
- Rotorcraft experience.
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience.
- Excellent reputation in the government and business community and consistent with Avion’s core values of Service, Loyalty and Integrity.
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.