Lead Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35203
Lead Financial Analyst (WD30085863318)
What you will do
We are hiring a Business Controller in our Sales Support Centers of Excellence. This individual will act as the finance business partner and will drive improved efficiency and effectiveness of the Sales Support CoE Network Globally.
How you will do it
- Consolidate, analyze and summarize revenues, margin and costs across 14 engineering centers of excellence globally, which encompasses over 1600 professionals (Engineers) people, $80M spend in an organization that output of the team is growing at an 30% CAGR
- Prepare monthly actuals to forecast bridge by entity including explanations of main variance drivers
- Review cross charges between BUs which is a very important part of the CoE’s considering we operate at cost neutral though bill back to the BU’s for our services.
- Act as liaison with Tax to ensure transfer pricing meets local requirements
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators across efficiency and effectiveness metrics
- Recommend opportunities to drive efficiencies globally through labor arbitrage analysis as well as identifying contracting synergies across multiple sites
- Recommend opportunities to improve the financial results of the BUs that the Sales Support CoE Network supports based on the analysis of key performance indicators
- Act as liaison between Latin America finance and Costa Rica Circuito subsidiary
- Develop financial cases for expanding services beyond traditional pre/post-sale design engineering activities, including selection navigator support and product development support
- Support VP of Global Center Sales Support in all financial decisions
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and cost accounting
- Strong customer and business orientation and desire to develop business acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Hyperion Enterprise and Essbase knowledge highly required.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization. Comfortable working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.