Specialist I, Client Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36609
Specialist I, Client Services
The SSI Group, Inc., 4721 Morrison Drive, Mobile, Alabama, United States of America Req .#278
Thursday, November 21, 2019
The SSI Group, Inc.,headquartered in Mobile, Alabama, is a national leader in HealthcareTechnology.
Purpose of position: To handle incoming calls from clients and SSI associates and to work SSRs providing problem analysis to resolution.
Essential Functions: (must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation).
- Handles incoming calls from clients and SSI associates.
- Works SSRs:
oProvides problem analysis and resolution
oNotes actions/tasks and routes SSRs to other internal groups
oCoordinates with other internal groups for problem/SSR resolution
- Attends training/meetings as scheduled.
- Acts as a positive role model in all aspects of professional performance.
- Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
Skills, knowledge and abilities: (these are required to enable job holder to perform the essential functions of the job).
- Must have working knowledge with SSI billing product suites.
- Must exhibit functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must possess effective analytical skills.
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with co-workers in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to proficiently read and write in English.
- Must possess effective communications skills with ability to handle difficult situations.
- Must be able to make independent judgment decisions with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to see clearly with or without corrective lenses and hear clearly with or without aids.
- Must be able to use hands, fingers and wrists, repetitively, using a computer keyboard and other office equipment, regularly.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and to move around the building and elsewhere occasionally.
- Must be able to travel by automobile or airplane overnight occasionally.
Security Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- Execute particular security processes or activities;
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the InfoSec department.
Marginal Functions: (Duties that are likely to be assigned to this person, unless he/she proves unable to perform them after receiving training and/or accommodations that The Company judges appropriate).
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required.Bachelors or Associates Degree in related field preferred. Healthcare operation and billing experience preferred. Prior client training or client service experience required.Experience with DOS, Windows, and Microsoft Office products. A combination of education and experience may be substituted. Background checks and drug screen required.
SSI offerscompetitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including medical,dental, life/AD&D, LTD, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation and tuitionreimbursement.
- Pay Type Hourly
The SSI Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.