Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bay Minette, AL 36507
Job Title: Truss Assembly Production Worker
- Will work under direct supervision to assemble trusses. The team member will be required to do repetitive jobs/ or movements on an assembly line. Building experience is a plus and will affect your hourly wage. If you have a positive attitude, be on time and be assertive.
- Place lumber, plates, pucks and hardware into position to create a jig.
- Understand build sheets, work orders, drawings and material pick list.
- Assembly of material must meet specific guidelines for quality product.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Must follow ALL safety guidelines set forth by the Company.
Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Continuously stand, squat, bend, stoop, twist, climb, reach, walk, and kneel
- Frequently push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Occasionally push/pull 100 lbs or more and lift/carry 75 lbs or more
- Work 10-12 hours shifts in an uncontrolled temperature environment up to 6 days per week
- High School graduate or GED preferred, but not required
- Previous Truss Builder or Carpentry experience preferred
Benefits after 90 days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K plan
- Vacation time and paid holidays