Administrator II, Academic Programs
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Auburn, AL 36849
Job TitleAdministrator II, Academic Programs
Salary Range$39,300 – $65,500
Job SummaryThe Harbert College of Business is soaring! We have grown 50% over the last 7 years, and our upward trajectory is inspiring in more ways than one! We would love for you to join our team!
The School of Accountancy in the Harbert College of Business is seeking an Academic Programs Administrator to coordinate and/or direct academic related programs and services. The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Assisting program head with a variety of high-level administrative/professional program support responsibilities.
2. Coordinating program/services activities to ensure relevant guidelines, specifications, policy and/or procedures are enforced and followed.
3. Providing information to and facilitates communication between administrators, faculty, staff, and students concerning programs/services.
4. Maintaining relevant databases to ensure accurate and accessible records.
5. May coordinate and organize courses/classes to include activities such as student registration, room scheduling, and ensuring appropriate equipment is available.
6. Distributing distance student exams and oversees proctoring services.
Minimum QualificationsEntry into the applicant pool requires a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience working with undergraduate and graduate students (both traditional and non-traditional students) in a college/university setting. Experience should include application and/or admissions processes. This is a customer service external facing role so excellent customer service skills are required.
When a candidate has the required education, but lacks the required experience, they may normally apply additional appropriate education toward the experience requirement, at a rate of one (1) year relevant education per year of required experience.
Please utilize the attachment feature of the online employment system to attach a resume and cover letter. Only complete applications will be considered.
A commitment to a diverse and inclusive campus environment is required.
Desired QualificationsExperience with SalesForce, experience with TouchNet, experience advising students toward plans of study to meet credentialing requirements.
Job Class CodeAA02B
Job CategoryAdministrative Grade 29-33
Quicklink for Postingwww.auemployment.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=194283