Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
KBR is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontract Administrator (SCA). Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Duties will include:
- Developing, negotiating and administering purchase orders and subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant purchase orders/subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Business Unit (BU) procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.) and will lead supplier negotiations leading to subcontract definitization.
- Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, schedule, technical, KBRwyle policies and procedures, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
- Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to perform duties within a Government approved purchasing system
- CPSR Audit experience a plus, Price Analysis Techniques, Word documents and Electronic Spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree desired from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field
- Costpoint experience is desired.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .