Property Administrator (SOF0010)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35212
Job Title Property Administrator
Subsidiary Name YTS
Location Birmingham, AL 35212 US (Primary)
- of Hires Needed 1
Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
Career Level Mid-Career
Shift Type First Shift
Job Type Full-time
Exemption Type Non-Exempt
Percentage of Time Willing to Travel 0 – 10%
The Property Administrator supports the Government with inventory, calibration and tool control.
• Possess experience with government property management for C-130 aircraft.
• Possess experience with tool calibration maintenance reporting and administration.
• Possess familiarity with the tools, concepts and mythologies of quality related inspections for property and tools.
• Ability to support the Quality Lead in other quality management and property functions, as required.
• The Property Administrator may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to perform property management duties for tools, government property and equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical instructions and procedure manuals.
• Intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to follow and contribute to quality, safety and property management processes.
• Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
• Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
• Ability to lean and understand corporate policies and procedures, how they relate to Yulista Tactical Services.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• At least 5 years of experience in avionic property management administration.
• Experience with TC-MAX software preferred.
• Ability to manage tooling inventory assignments (checking in and out).
• Ability to perform and document calibration activities for tooling.
• Prior avionic property management experience.
• Ability to conduct and document inventory audits.
• Experience supporting a DoD contract.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Secret Security Clearance.
• AS9100 or AS9110 Aerospace Standard familiarity preferred.
• High School diploma and 5 years related experience.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.