Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
Support MDA System Verification (EEV) in the performance of Verification Validation & Accreditation (VV&A) activities for Modeling & Simulation (M&S) in the support of the assessment of BMDS effectiveness and interoperability. Specifically, provide sensor/radar Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and model assessment support to MDA Ground Test and Digital simulation federation applications.
NEW HIRE SUCCESS FACTORS:
30 DAYS Become familiar with MDA M&S policies and procedures.
60 DAYS Complete required government training and provide daily customer interaction.
90 DAYS Provide detailed Radar SME and M&S VV&A support.
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in MDA sensor/radar modeling and assessment.
- Direct experience/understanding of current MDA sensor assets (e.g., AN/TPY-2, UEWR, SBX, etc.)
- Understanding of sensor Protections and Mitigations in response to electronic attack (EA).
- Proficient in MDA VV&A policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with Digital system-of-systems simulation architectures.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with team members, managers, and clients.
- 10+ years experience in radar/sensors technology/applications.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related major (MS desired).
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU BRING TOGETHER THE BRIGHTEST MINDS AND PLACE THEM INTO AN EXCITING, FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT THAT FOSTERS INTELLECTUAL GROWTH AND REWARDS BASED ON IMPACT, NOT TENURE
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.