Salesperson, Grill Cooks and Waiter/Waitress Openings
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36116
Apply at my.wafflehouse.com
Waffle House Salesperson Job Description
- Take orders and calls orders
- Operate cash register and provide customer service
- General cleaning of work station
Waffle House Grill Operator Job Description
- Grill Operator is an hourly position with responsibility in organizing and arranging cooked foods and must know how to perform all station duties including Fry, Griddle, Pantry, Flat Top, and cooking eggs.
- A Grill Operator must also communicate with the manager at all times as well as the on – duty servers to make sure that the processing of customer orders are going smoothly.
- Grill Operators are expected to perform all the delegated tasks as ordered by the management and must maintain the cleanliness and organization of the work station in accordance with the company’s operational standards.
Waffle House Waitress/Waiter Job Description
- Waitresses/Waiters at Waffle House have the main responsibility of taking food and beverage orders and must enter all orders as quickly as possible while maintaining the proper sequence.
- Waitresses must also serve ordered food and beverages in their section and to other sections as well when necessary.
- A Waitress must also coordinate with the kitchen to make sure that service is on time and the quality of the food is according to the company’s standards.
- In general, Waitresses must perform all delegated tasks as directed by the management and make sure that all the company’s operational guidelines are upheld.