Program Integrator / AH-64 D/E Maintenance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
i3 is seeking a Senior Analyst/Program Integrator (PI) to support the International Apache Office in the mission execution of Apache Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. This position supports the Intelligence, Training and Systems Engineering Services (ITSE) business unit at i3 and is located in Huntsville, AL.
The PI provides Apache technical and aviation maintenance/logistical expertise throughout all phases of an FMS program’s life cycle starting from initial planning of a total package, design & testing of specific modifications, production & fielding, delivery and establishment of an initial operation capability, and follow-on sustainment and support. In this role, the PI provides program management and systems engineering necessary to deliver specified requirements, establishing program plans and converting FMS case requirements into contract documents. Program progress and status is routinely briefed to senior USG and foreign officials both OCONUS and CONUS. This is an important position supporting the Security Assistance mission of the US Army.
- 17+ years experience conducting aviation maintenance and/or aviation logistical support with no degree or a Bachelor’s Degree + 15 years of experience.
- AH-64D/E technical skills.
- Senior level aviation management experience at battalion or higher.
- Ability to obtain a US passport and travel world-wide, but not including combat theaters.
- Average travel expectations should be 1 week a month CONUS and 1-2 weeks a year OCONUS.
- Agree to obtain necessary vaccinations for the specified country program assigned.
- Ability to successfully pass a physical (if required) for travel to a specified country.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Contracting or program management experience is a plus.
- Manufacturing or software experience is a plus.
Business Unit: ITSE
Clearance: Secret Required