YUL Configuration Data Control Analyst (YUL0222)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Job Title YUL Configuration Data Control Analyst
Subsidiary Name Yulista Aviation
Location Huntsville, AL 35806 US (Primary)
- of Hires Needed 2
Education 2 year Degree/Associates
Career Level Entry Level
Shift Type First Shift
Job Type Full-time
Exemption Type Exempt
Percentage of Time Willing to Travel 0 – 10%
The Configuration Data Control Analyst is responsible for data control on a daily basis in operations across all business locations of Parts Master and Bills of Material Data within the ERP systems. This position provides expertise in the area of ERP functionality, data analysis, adherence to compliance and regulatory issues, and general department performance.
• Execute strategic group objectives as defined by Management
• Independently research and compile ERP data requests into usable management information.
• Responsible for the control of Data entry within the Company SolidWorks PDM System.
• This includes controlling formal baselines, process documentation.
• Administer assigned functions within SolidWorks PDM, Deltek, SharePoint, and customer portals, or intranet/web sites
• Support the definition and execution of the technology needed for configuration management and control
• Recommend and/or implement process improvements related to configuration management tasks [e.g. supplier add/change, data / contract / document repositories, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position has the authority to carry out assigned task.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Strong analytical ability and competence with Enterprise Systems and other MS Office tools.
• Familiarity with manufacturing, procurement database related systems and procedures.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write and create routine reports through query tools.
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations for problem resolution
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc.’s goals.
• Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree or currently enrolled in an accredited College working towards a degree.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
• Experience in an ISO9000 and AS9100 environment preferred
• Experience working with Deltek / Costpoint preferred
• Ability to pass a drug and background screening
• Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.