Software Engineer - Arlington, VA
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
Disability Accommodation for Applicants Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment at INTUITIVE: email@example.com. Our process is to respond and to work with the requestor to identify a workable accommodation to the application process.
Software Engineer – Arlington, VA
Location: NCR (National Capital Region)
Company Order Number: 1920-68HV
Job Time: Full Time
- of openings: 1
Performs the design, development, and hardware/software integration in advanced technology applications of radar and electronic warfare. Provides software development support to a small multi-disciplinary team of engineers working together in an agile development environment to design, build, and test electronic warfare decision support systems. Coordinates with teammates to include specialists in systems engineering, hardware, firmware, machine learning, RF front end design, and signal processing.
Supports the design, implementation, and testing of a Windows 10 based C# GUI application that interfaces with a SQLServer database, and several existing modeling and simulation tools. Operates as a motivated self-starter, capable of multi-tasking and solving problems with minimum supervision.
- BS in Computer Science, or ABET accredited BS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of C# software development experience for the Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Minimum 2 years of experience interfacing with Microsoft SQLServer databases from a C# application
- Experience using version control (Subversion, GIT, etc.) and continuous integration software tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of setting up a Windows 10 development environment
- Familiarity with building software products that utilize third party mathematics and communication libraries
- Some travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- MS in Computer Science, or an ABET accredited MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence algorithms and libraries, such as TensorFlow
- Familiarity with physics-based simulation environments
- MATLAB experience
- Knowledge of Model-Based Design code generation practices (object oriented programming)
- Experience with cloud-based computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python and/or Java
- Knowledge of creating documentation for the developed systems
- Honesty, superior ethics
- Ability to be a team player
- Positive attitude
Life at INTUITIVE®
Awards: INTUITIVE’s many awards showcase our success at building a professional and well-rounded culture of excellence. Awards include Best Small and Medium Companies to Work for in the U.S. in Fortune Magazine, Huntsville Best Places to Work, National Prime Contractor of the Year Award, Best for Vets in Military Times Edge Magazine, Top 50 Companies in America for Workers over 50, Torch Award for Ethics, Family Friendly Business Award, Fit Friendly Company Award, and more. Employees take great pride in these validations of our success.
Giving Back: Giving in the community includes investment of time and effort, as well as monetary action. Very thoughtful in our choices, we focus on helping children and the elderly, as we feel they are most often overlooked. This approach results in meaningful employee involvement as we volunteer at a local school, support organizations that care for the homebound, assist groups that care for homeless children and families, support veteran organizations and activities, et al. Employee feedback shares how very rewarding such activities are.
Fun: Our natural atmosphere of camaraderie and professionalism fosters our coming together to enjoy many events, the success of which is evidenced by great turn-out, lots of fun, and wonderful feedback.
Focus on Health: Very health-conscious from the top down, we incorporate many types of health-related events and activities, resulting in positive impact on health-care cost outcomes. We are a proud winner of the Fit Friendly Company Award from the American Heart Association.
Incentives: A robust focus on recognition for performance, accomplishments, and creativity is part of our attracting and retaining skilled and talented individuals, supporting our outstanding retention rates.
Continuing Education: Close attention to the development of our employees and supporting them in many avenues of continuing education are a part of our company fabric, and result in the furthering of the caliber of our capabilities as well as the satisfaction of our employees.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5q2gkycvy75j8jz3