Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
• Lead and train Team Members assigned to rotating shift.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality and changes in working conditions.
• Resource shift in order to meet production schedules.
• Sustain high levels of product quality with a target of zero quality defects or complaints.
• Communicate expectations and hold Team Members accountable for delivering exceptional performance results.
• Drive Team Members to proactively achieve zero injuries/safety incidents.
• Foster an environment that promotes teamwork.
• Maintain and manage all Team Member records.
• Maintain plant housekeeping expectations.
• Support company requirements to meet customer goals and objectives.
• Promote and facilitate Open Door process, effective communications and Fair Treatment.
• Participate in Continual Improvement activities.
• Performs other duties and assignments as required.