Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to deliver high quality plans, records, and reports in support of the PAC-3 Seaker Head Manufacturing in Huntsville, AL. The selected candidate will ensure the delivered hardware is compliant with requirements and released engineering.
• Interpret and load Manufacturing Bills of Materials into the Boeing MRP (Material Requirement Planning) system.
• Create and maintain released work instructions in the Boeing MESci system.
• Work with union represented employees to deliver quality hardware per released design engineering.
• Perform design producibility.
• Support development type activities that interface directly with the PAC-3 seeker factory.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Active Secret clearance.
• Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems, including preparing manufacturing work instructions.
• Experience with Manufacturing Bills of Materials.
• Ability to interpret engineering documentation in accordance with MIL-STD-100G (Engineering Drawings).
• Ability to interface with union represented manufacturing employees.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and work in a team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline OR 6 or more years of directly related experience in lieu of education.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace engineering from an accredited university or college (ABET).
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.