Project Analyst (YTAC0020)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
This is an entry level position performing Project Analyst supporting multiple projects.
• Perform technical support including project scheduling and planning, budget review/cost analysis, pricing and margin analysis and change of scope impact analysis.
• Review/participate in project proposals, ensure projects adhere to contract language, track project amendments, documentation, financial metrics and forecasts using Costpoint, Cognos and TM1.
• Communicate any issues, problems, or additional information to project managers, project stakeholders, executive management and recommend solutions.
• Monitor and evaluate project timeline and activity and report on progress to project managers and leadership.
• The Project Analyst may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio is preferred
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will routinely interact with external stakeholders such as customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies, etc.
• Must be trustworthy – will handle confidential information routinely
• Must possess effective communication skills to clearly communicate complex information to others as well as to present information in front of a group.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc.’s goals.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
• BA/BS Degree with a Financial or Business Management focus.
• Working Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint system preferred.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Secret Security Clearance.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.