Scheduler I (YUL0122_COMPANY_1.2)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
The Scheduler plans and prepares production schedules.
• Create and maintain project schedules utilizing the SOW (Statement of Work) and the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), using Microsoft Project 2010/2013 and company scheduling guide.
• Work with sub-contractors and project team to track and report project progress.
• Perform schedule analysis using Critical Path Method, Critical Chain Method.
• Perform schedule risk analysis using quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
• Provide Project Management IMS and/or IMS Metrics updates as required.
• Support the Project Manager during all Government reviews and meetings.
• Other duties as requested.
None, this position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Advanced computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
• Strong analytical skills. Must be able to interpret large of amounts of data and isolate pertinent information and facts.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
• Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information in high pressure, emergency situations to others.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas with limited information in high stress situations and environments
• Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management and regulatory agencies
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to the company’s goals.
• Ability to perform intermediate mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems. Must have basic understanding of algebra and statistical functions.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently.
Scheduler I – Currently enrolled in a 4 year course study leading up to a BA/BS.
or High School diploma with at least 5 years of task related experience
• Beginner to Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint.
• An ability to maintain multiple, interrelated project schedules simultaneously essential.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.