Senior Unix Administrator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36107
Kforce has a client in search of Senior Unix Administrator in Montgomery, Alabama (AL).
- The candidate will have experience as a Senior Unix Systems Administrator with experience in Solaris, RHEL, and Linux
- Candidates should have excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills, including the ability to follow written documentation instructions, work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain ideas to both management and technical audience
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills; Interfaces well with customers, end users, and peers
- Strong command of UNIX Commands
- Possesses current CompTIA Security CE certification
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Knowledgeable of Solaris/Linux
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments (such as AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud) is a plus
- Abreast of the latest industry trends, best practices, and developments in enterprise architecture including such skills/products
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00