Configuration Manager-Experience facilitating change boards
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Description: At Lockheed Martin our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems\. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus-if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
Are you a committed team member with a passion for process improvement and continuous learning?
Do you have both an analytical and creative mindset and the ability to navigate changing priorities?
If so, we want you to join our dynamic team as a Configuration Analyst\. This position supports the Modeling and Simulation Contract for Framework and Tools \(MASC\-F\) Program for the Missile Defense Agency \(MDA\)
As a Configuration Analyst, you will:
• Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinate modification records for management control
• Establish change orders and prepare change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
• Prepare reports of change effect on overall product
• Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities
• Review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
• Ensure that customer requirements are implemented
• Prepare metrics and various status reports
• Submit and status contract deliverables
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big\-picture thinking\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
\\Interim Secret Clearance to start\\
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in SharePoint
• Analytical skills to follow and understand relationships of hardware and software systems
• Technical, Business, or related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Configuration Management requirements/processes/procedures and/or Data Management: scheduling, tracking and submitting data and working with data repositories\.
• Experience facilitating change boards or multi\-discipline reviews
• Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Strong written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to understand and
communicate technically oriented material utilizing the various electronic tools relevant to the role
• Strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
• Active Secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.