FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
FAIRHOPE, AL 36532
Posted Date: Dec 11, 2019
- We have an opening for several part-time *FOOD SERVICE WORKER *positions.
- Location: Thomas Hospital, 750 Morphy Ave Fairhope, AL 36532 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Available nights, weekends and holidays
- Requirement: Foodservice and customer service experience required
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 358534 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
- Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
2. Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
3. Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
4. Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
5. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
6. Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
7. Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
8. Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
9. Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
10. Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 358534