Cyber Security Engineer 500393
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a highly qualified Cyber Security Engineer for the Huntsville, Alabama area supporting an Aviation Project Manager’s Office. An ideal candidate for this position must be able to work independently, often acting without direct supervision, be self-motivated, and able to build strong relationships across multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and project office personnel with all levels of government employees. Candidates are required to possess a minimum of an active Secret-level security clearance.
Education and General experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field (or technical equivalent) plus two (2) to five (5) years of professional experience is required. Candidates should also have the following:
• A working knowledge of the application of cyber security engineering principles to aircraft systems, weapons systems, test and evaluation, and systems engineering procedures is required
• General knowledge of current Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition framework and procedures is highly desirable
• CompTIA Security+ certification is highly desired
• Understanding of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
• Familiarization of DoD and Army Cyber Security regulations, policies, and procedures
• Experience with developing eMASS packages and coordinating POA&M items
• Experience working with U.S. Army Aviation Rotary Wing programs and/or platforms
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with under tight deadlines
• Identify, coordinate, and complete appropriate test plan/report documentation to support system development
• Coordinate cybersecurity testing events with other government agencies such as Cybersecurity Vulnerability Investigations (CVI), Cybersecurity Vulnerability Penetration Assessments (CVPA), and Adversarial Assessments (AA)
• Interface with the customer test lead and government oversight agencies on cybersecurity program requirements and program status
• Assist in development of cybersecurity program documentation such as the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Information Security Plan (ISP), Program Protection Plan (PPP), and Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
• Incorporate cybersecurity requirements into the acquisition process as listed in the current DoDI 5000.02 enclosure 14 and develop Cyber Security Statement of Work (SOW) language to meet system requirements
• Provide technical input and recommendations for mitigation of findings identified during testing and evaluation
• Assist in the development of the RMF documentation and packages
• Participate in IPT meetings with the OEM and other government agencies to provide a resolution to Cyber Security related issues
• Review test documentation and coordinate test events to validate hardware or software Cyber Security design changes
• Perform duties to directly support customer utilizing technical services to ensure success.
• Create charts and briefings as required
• 20% travel required
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Also, IMS does not discriminate against an employee or job applicant because the employee or applicant inquired about, discussed or discloses the compensation of an employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, salary, wages, overtime pay, shift differentials, bonuses, commissions, vacation and holiday pay, allowances, insurance and other benefits, stock options and awards, profit sharing and retirement. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you believe that you have experienced discrimination contact OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs): 1.800.397.6251 | TTY 1.877.889.5627 | www.dol.gov/ofccp | 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20210.