General Warehouse Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35244
Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk must possess the ability to perform the following:
• Pack and ship outgoing customer orders in a timely manner.
• Ability to lift 100 lb packages.
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift, scales, banding, chain hoist.
• Understand and operate shipper computer system.
• Receive incoming packages and accurately place inventory.
• Accurately pull parts and write them out to shop jobs and customer orders.
• Accurately place parts with motors in the shop for timely movement through the shop.
• Assist in the shop as needed (prep motors, etc.)
• Assist with end of the year inventory as needed
• Pick up and deliver parts and motors as needed
• Help keep shop clean