Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
SERVPRO®, one of the nation’s leaders in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the Birmingham area. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup: water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, and restoration; fire damage cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and offer post- construction cleaning services in addition to inventory, packing, and moving services.
SERVPRO® is the premier fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the world and we are looking for individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image who can promote our services, who are hard-working and trainable, and who work well in a team-oriented setting.
- Must have 6 months experience in the Fire and Water restoration industry.
- Recommended to have a valid IICRC WRT certification, but not required.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Athletic, energetic people to perform specialized cleaning.
- Applicant must have Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills, able to calculate sq. ft., cubic ft., lineal ft., etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to navigate using mapped directions.