Technical Training Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Irondale, AL 35210
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 273154
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Irondale, AL
Major Market: AL – Birmingham
Date Posted: January 3, 2020
Motion Industries is seeking an experienced Technical Training Specialist to teach employees and customers basic and advanced courses in industrial automation and maintenance skills. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Technical instruction for employees and customers.
- Shadow Motion Institute instructors and learn to facilitate existing curriculum.
- Teach technical classes at MI and customer locations.
- Maintain class instructional materials.
- Recommend course improvements.
- Develop new course curriculum.
- Work with customers to determine training needs.
- Promote training sales through MI branch and corporate sales force.
- Maintain and assemble hands-on training equipment as needed.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 10 years
- Extensive knowledge in fluid power, electrical or mechanical power transmission fields.
- Prior industrial engineering experience
- Educates self on new technology and practices.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gk37v25mcwqxpmkw