Fast Food Crew
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Jasper, AL 35501
The Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent Guest service, preparing high quality food and maintaining a clean work environment.
Sales and Profits
1. Builds sales by promoting Guest satisfaction
2. Minimizes waste levels by following prep charts and food preparation guidelines
1. Prepares high quality food by following proper food preparation guidelines
1. Provides excellent Guest service at all times
2. Responds promptly to Guest needs
1. Maintains restaurant cleanliness during shift
2. Follows restaurant cleaning plan
3. Follows manager’s direction on rotating and stocking products
1. Follows flowcharts, checklists and prep charts
2. Follows restaurant priorities set by General Manager
3. Follows restaurant plan set by General Manager Policies and
1. Follows procedures as outlined in Operations Manual and other company manuals
2. Maintains safe working conditions in the restaurant as outlined in company policies and procedures
3. Follows company policy for cash control and security
1. Follows all preventative maintenance programs
2. Follows procedures for reporting maintenance problems
Other duties as assigned
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS Knowledge Company policies and procedures Education High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred Experience No experience necessary Other Food Safety certified where applicable Essential Physical Requirements: Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information such as procedure manuals, Company communications or governmental regulations. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to regularly stand for extended periods of time, talk and hear. Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to frequently use hands to finger, handle or feel. Ability to work in a normal restaurant environment where the noise level is usually moderate and occasionally be exposed to outside weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.