Integration Manager (YUL0226)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
The Integration Manager is an integral part of the Integration team. The Integration Manager will oversee the assigned Integration segment within the organization.
• Oversee production control efforts to ensure work is being performed within cost, schedule, and performance constraints
• Oversee estimating operations for product realization and review for accuracy
• Assign task IAW with the appropriate work packages and supervise the execution of the build
• Review Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for accuracy
• Build effective teams with strong morale
• Identify maintenance needs on all equipment
• Verify training and calibration standards are being met
• Ensure shop consumables are kept at sufficient levels and replenished as needed
• Assist with the development of overhead budgets and ensure they are managed with minimal variances
• Develop positive relationships with internal and external customers to ensure that productivity goals are consistently met and provide regular status.
• Coordinates with customers to resolve daily issues/problems
• Provide briefings to senior leadership and external customers for job updates and business development
• Evaluates processes and alters as needed to increase efficiency and accuracy
This job has supervisory responsibilities. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must be knowledgeable of mechanical and electrical Integration processes
• Intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with external contacts such as customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies, etc.
• Must be trustworthy and willing to handle confidential information routinely
• Effective communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information to others as well as to present information in front of a group
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc
• Ability to follow a process
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas
• Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions
• Must be able to communicate issues to management and regulatory agencies
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista goals
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
• Must be able to work independently and stay on task with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or Equivalent with 10 years task related experience or bachelor’s with 5 years of related experience
• Must have a background in Integration processes
• Ability to pass a drug and background screening
• Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.