Corporate Accounts Hydraulic IIOT & Filtration Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Irondale, AL 35210
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Id: 273308
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Irondale, AL
Major Market: AL – Birmingham
Date Posted: January 9, 2020
- Train and provide technical and sales support
- provide branch training for fluid power and filtration in the wood product and the pulp and paper business
- Responsible for making calls with corporate accounts managers at the corporate level for hydraulic and process filtration and IIOT.
- Work with the Georgia Pacific Collaboration Support Center, GP Division Maintenance and Reliability teams
- Will develop a sales plan, monitor and report annual sales plan for filtration and IIOT activities throughout the year for not only GP, but the industry segments * Working with the CSC team to get our products specified as their company standard when it comes to hydraulic IIOT solutions
- At least 10 years of experience selling hydraulic and process filtration
- Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multitask and manage time well
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7qk699svxzvkc3yw