Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Talladega, AL 35160
• Maintain a safe play environment.
• Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
• Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
• Sanitize toys and play equipment.
• Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served
• Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
• Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
• Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing, and changing of linens.
• Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
• Supervise children’s rest periods.
• Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips.
• Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
• Help children with homework and school work.