Implementation Technical Analyst - Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Full time – Regular
Type of Hire
a. Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
FIS Image Solutions Service Bureau applications are mission-critical to our clients and it is extremely important that these applications are scalable, stable, available, reliable, secure, and perform well. This position will be responsible for technical, implementation & application integration duties associated with datacenter migrations for the Image Solutions applications running in our Service Bureau environments.
Ideal Skill Set
- 10 + years of experience in an Item processing environment or a similar financial transaction processing operation.
- Experience with Item Processing Software applications such as FIS ImageCentre, DirectLink and NetImage.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops an understanding of client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be configured to meet client needs.
- Completes product workflow documents summarizing all processing requirements and determines key challenges in delivering existing and new services to internal and external clients.
- Gathers and evaluates requirements and specifications for project-related work.
- Form a working relationship with FIS Image Solutions Product Management, Operations, Support and other internal teams.
- Must be able to work with other internal FIS teams such as Core providers, FOS, OLB, Network, Platform, etc. to become successful in this position.
- Develop and maintain internal procedures documentation as required.
- Performs application installations on client devices, both internal and external facing.
- Performs unit, system, backward compatibility and new feature functionality testing for new versions implemented in the Service Bureau environments or as required for migration activity.
- Customizes FIS software through the use of authoring tools to meet individual customer needs – modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
- Throughout the project, provides expertise to answer questions and guide the client, either internal or external, on the use of the system.
- Conducts train the trainer sessions to instruct and train internal customers (employees) or external customers on changes, new systems or new procedures.
- Acts as an on-site, or remote, resource during migration activity, troubleshoot problems as they occur, supports the implementation of new procedures, conducts last-minute training if necessary and provides ongoing support until fully turned over to the applicable Support teams.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.