Project Manager Senior
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Full time – Regular
Type of Hire
a. Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Management Information Systems
FIS Outsourced Image Solutions applications are mission-critical to our clients and it is extremely important that these applications are scalable, stable, available, reliable, secure, and perform well. FIS is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join our Image Solutions Outsourced Business team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of assigned projects which primarily include new system implementations, Data Center migrations, application upgrades and integration projects for the Image Solutions suite of products running in our Service Bureau environments.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- 8 or more years of Project Management experience delivering successful projects through closure
- Ability to manage multiple medium and large projects simultaneously
IDEAL SKILL SET:
- 10 or more years of experience in an Item processing environment or a similar financial transaction processing operation.
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Item Processing Software applications such as FIS ImageCentre, Vision IP suite, Vision Archive and Direct Suite front end capture applications (Branch, Teller and Merchant Capture).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors the work of the project team providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals,… For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.