Manager - Food Safety & Systems Regional
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35217
Department : [[Supply Chain Operations]]
Job Location : [[Birmingham]]
Other Potential Locations : [[Cleveland TN, Chattanooga TN, Marietta GA, College Park GA]]
Summary Job Statement
The Regional Food Safety & Systems Manager will be responsible for driving compliance with FDA and other regulatory requirements and ISO compliance including management of the associated processes, procedures, and activities for designated Coca-Cola United Production Centers. The Regional Food Safety & Systems Manager will be responsible for supporting current and future ISO systems in designated Production Centers as well as participating in the development and deployment of all policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to Food Safety, HACCP, Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety Management. The Regional Food Safety & Systems Manager will also be responsible for providing guidance, support, and direction to designated Production Centers during management system failures, regulatory inspections, food safety incidents, etc. to assure proper investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action occurs. The Management Systems Managers in designated production locations will report to this position.
The Regional Food Safety & Systems Manager will also be responsible for driving compliance with FDA, FSMA, Company, Parent Company and other relevant Quality and Food Safety requirements in designated Coca-Cola United Sales Centers. This will include performing Quality/Food Safety related GMP Audits in designated Coca-Cola United Sales Centers as well as providing training and assistance with designated sales center to become compliant. Extensive travel is required.
- Support the maintenance of the Production Center ISO integrated management system, check in/support local Management System Manager and provide management system assistance to other plant personnel where needed.
- Conduct GMP/FSSC audits in the Sales Centers and assist locations in developing correcting issues where noted.
- Provide support and be present for ISO and Parent Company audits and other applicable regulatory audits.
- Lean/conduct/participate on Management System Manager calls and team meetings.
- Benchmark with other Reginal Technical and Regional Food Safety and Systems Managers.
- Deliver/provide Quality and Food Safety training (Allergens, GMP, Repack Operations, Pest Control, etc.) to Sales Center management and associates.
- Lead and participate in monthly/quarterly Food Safety for Sales Centers call.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or 5 to 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in compliance with CCBCU’s fleet policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Food Science, or other related field
- HACCP Certification
- Internal Auditor Training
- Integrated Management Systems Training
- Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis Training
- SAP and CONA experience preferred
- Proficient Admin-Level knowledge of MasterControl and SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have operations experience, prefer experience in Manufacturing Operations
- CC+I experience preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Must demonstrate quick learning ability of software systems and applications
- Must be able to work in high stress environments and be able to multitask effectively
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.