Outside Service Attendant (Seasonal)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Point Clear, AL 36564
Point Clear, AL, USA
Successful applicant must be able to display excellent customer service skills within all areas of the golf operation. Duties include, but are not limited to: assisting guests with clubs, assisting golfers to the first tee, monitoring pace of play on the golf course, replenishing driving range balls as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
- Respond to guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Check in and out guest’s and member’s golf equipment from designated storage area.
- Insure that golf carts are operational prior to play.
- Advise golfers on proper operational standards of golf cart and rules.
- Assure all carts available to guests are organized, clean, free of debris and that each cart goes out in the required condition. Pull all other carts out of rotation until serviced.
- Place pencil and scorecard on each golf cart prior to play.
- Load and unload golfers’ bags from golf carts and cars.
- Wipe down clubs of golfers once play is finished for the day.
- Keep designated club storage area clean and neat. Keep members bags in proper designated spots.
- Distribute range balls to guests after checking proof of payment.
- Distribute rental clubs to guests after checking proof of payment.
- Protect assets of the facility.
- Ensure driving range is properly maintained and set up throughout the day.
- Stay in close contact with starter to inform of guests needs.
- Maintain the appearance around the clubhouse, bag drop area and cart staging area.
- Provide superior standards of quality and customer service to the guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Posted: January 15, 2020