Senior Mechanical Designer/Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
Log back in!
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER/ENGINEER
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
The Senior Mechanical Designer/Engineer will work in a collaborative team of designers, engineers, and analysts to support design, fabrication and test of advanced mechanical systems. Candidate will utilize sound mechanical design principles in the development of conceptual designs, research and specify components, design completion of approved concepts and complete assembly and installation drawings.
- Candidate will be knowledgeable with 3D CAD Solidworks modeling, sheet metal, materials, GD&T, fixtures, fabrication, assembly, welding and installation drawings.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with internal team members and mentor junior designers.
- Additional tasks include, but are not limited to, attending meetings and interfacing with the customer, developing and presenting presentations in PowerPoint, reviewing junior team members work.
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering;
- 10+ years of relevant experience required.
- Active Secret Clearance and the ability to maintain such is required.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179 or by sending an email to . Thanks for your interest in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Employer’s Job# 2020-1639
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.