Value Design and Development Engineer #AER0003O5
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
Valves Actuators Lines and Ducts Propulsion Team is seeking a Lines and Ducts Design & Development Engineer. Responsibilities include:
• Providing the design and/or analysis of lines and ducts for small hypergolic propulsion systems or large cryogenic liquid engines or stages.
• Performing flexibility analysis of existing line or ducts using analysis tools such as CAEPIPE or CAESER II.
• Using results of analysis studies to recommend alternate line layouts or anchor points.
• Creating CAD models of lines and ducts.
• Conducting or overseeing testing of lines and ducts