Production Technology Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dadeville, AL 36853
Bachelor’s degree Mechatronics Engineering.
• Develop and improve manufacturing processes and systems organization;
• Manage product performance tests and direct adjustment to manufacturing specifications to improve functionality;
• Cooperate with Materials Processing Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure proper operation of equipment and machineries;
• Manage proper configuration and equipment layout according to the production flow;
• Coordinate equipment installation and optimization projects to ensure adherence to the plant design and engineering lay out;
• Analyze electric circuit layout, diagnose the function and compatibility to operational standards, and write maintenance report to prevent repetitive malfunction; and
• Devise and outline maintenance procedures for electrical systems and equipment to ensure maximum service life and utilization.