Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dadeville, AL 36853
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and 24 months of experience in production management positions.
• Control manufacturing schedules, inventory status, priorities, resource distributions, and operations budgets;
• Determine manufacturing schedules, task assignments, and resource allocations to meet the clients’ requirements;
• Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work;
• Implement procedures for materials handling, production and equipment operation, scheduled maintenance and repairs;
• Monitor and update inventory database, assuring the required quantity and security measures are maintained;
• Maintain and analyze production data to indicate efficiency and production cost;
• Review and approve product design proposals and physical specifications of our products; and
• Manage our engineering facilities and make maintenance decisions.