Proposal Manager, Huntsville, AL, US, ID#16700
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Proposal Manager, Huntsville, AL (ID#16700)
Cherokee Nation Businesses is looking for a Proposal Manager for its businesses in the Engineering & Manufacturing sector. This exciting opportunity will leverage the candidate’s leadership ability and experience in proposal management.
For more than 40 years, CNB’s Engineering and Manufacturing companies have provided on-time, on-budget aerospace and defense services for commercial and government clients. Each business serves its clients with award-winning excellence and responsiveness. Working with these tribal-owned companies offers government agencies the option to award sole source contracts, providing flexible and efficient means of allocating resources for projects of all sizes.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for interpreting solicitation requirements or source selection regulations and coordinates proposal response strategy for small to mid-size ($20M) competitive or direct award opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Interprets solicitation requirements or source selection regulations and coordinates proposal response strategy for small to mid-size competitive or direct award opportunities.
- Assesses the solicitation and other proposal elements to determine the appropriate proposal schedule to meet requirements.
- Develop themes, discriminators, and write to incorporate the Capture Strategy.
- Conducts milestone readiness reviews to assess proposal readiness for color team reviews, if appropriate.
- Coordinates and manages content inputs; develops and executes the color team reviews if appropriate.
- Coordinates strategy and schedule with assigned sector for proposal resources.
- Performs compliance/quality reviews of documents.
- Coordinates final review with Contracts for assigned sector and sign-off at the appropriate level.
Employer’s Job# f038393960
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.