Cost Savings Team Member
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Irondale, AL 35210
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Id: 273910
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Irondale, AL
Major Market: AL – Birmingham
Date Posted: January 22, 2020
At Motion Industries, our Cost Savings Team Members work with Corporate Account Managers (CAMs), Corporate Accounts Support Teams, and branches in the generation, sharing, and maintenance of Cost Savings documentation for customer specific contracts and requirements. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Support CAMs and the Corp Acct Support teams regarding activities and reporting of Cost Savings activities
- Prepare Cost Savings related Supporting Documentation for customer meetings, calls, presentations
- Create and maintain VAS profiles (categories & formulas) for each customer commitment
- Provide training to branches on proper way to enter VAS into MI system
- Review VAS entries by branches, clean up data, communicate with branches to complete missing data, and guide branches in how to perform and document savings to allow the maximum benefit
- Communicate with customers, branches, and other departments including the coordination of conference calls
- Resolve/troubleshoot problems/issues related to VAS entries, system problems, and limitations
- Collect/compile Customer Cost Savings data & reports
- Provide reminder notices and reports for branches short on their Cost Savings obligations
- Interact with all levels of management (MI and customers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for branch/customer correspondence
- Solid math skills for interpretation of spreadsheet and database information
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Access & Word
- Strong organizational and planning skills required for multi-tasking and project management to meet multiple deadlines on simultaneous projects
- Ability and confidence to develop original written correspondence to develop reports and customer/field communications
- Good people skills for winning customer confidence
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and dedication to completing projects accurately and on time while requiring minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, high energy level
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/fnvzrzvxhrqvzh79