Service Division: Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35217
Service Division: Service Technician
Maintenance & Service
Royal Cup, Inc. is the proven leader in sourcing, roasting, blending and providing high-quality coffees and fine teas since 1896 and is the chosen partner for restaurants, hotels, offices and commuters across the country.
We are a family-owned business rooted in a longstanding tradition of coffee roasting excellence who takes pride in our unparalleled dedication to customer care.
Royal Cup Coffee offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. On top of being a part of a well caffeinated team, the benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, company paid disability, 401(k), life insurance, Flexible Spending Account plan, and paid vacation. Tuition reimbursement plan includes up to 80% reimbursement per company criteria. Ongoing trainings designed to provide maximum success for our employees is offered.
The Service Technician reports to the Service Manager(s). The Service Technician will provide an exceptional customer service experience by providing quality service repairs, installations and preventative maintenance for our FoodService Division clientele. Additionally, the Service Technician will be responsible for:
- Customer RelationsEstablish a relationship with the customer so that the customer is satisfied with Royal Cup’s products and services.
Represent Royal Cup in a professional manner at all times in all forms of customer communication and service.
Represent Royal Cup’s professional image by following the dress code policy and by wearing company issued name tag at all times when on duty.
Maintain a positive attitude at all times by taking ownership of own responsibility and actions.
- Service CommitmentEquipment Repair
Call customer within 2 hours of receiving call to assess the issue and give an E.T.A.
Call customer if prior commitments cannot be met.
Inform manager if any call is open more than forty eight hours.
Repair Equipment in a timely manner, minimizing the customer’s service interruption.
Make good equipment decisions (ie. when to swap equipment rather than repair).
Manage equipment ordering through proper procedures.
- Equipment InstallationInstall all types of equipment in a manner that meets the customer’s requirements.
Perform any pre-work, as required, to prepare for proper equipment installation. This pre-work may include connecting water lines, drilling holes, setting up drain lines and hooking up basic electrical components where “local codes” allow.
Install and swap outs may require heavy lifting up to 75lbs.
- Preventative MaintenanceMaintain equipment at optimal functionality by performing routine cleaning, necessary maintenance, and repairs in an organized and efficient manner, minimizing and/or preventing any interruption of service for the customer.
Perform assigned National Accounts inspections within allotted time.
- Customer Retention & Revenue Growth Maintain up to date product knowledge; be prepared to answer customer questions related to Royal Cup products and services.
Maintain customer awareness and focus; while visiting an account, be alert and take notice of any “red flags” that signal dissatisfaction with our products or service. For example, noticing a competitor’s equipment or products being used and/or negative comments toward the company.
Maintain a sales and service mentality; be aware of things that may lead to new account sales opportunities, such as new construction or referrals from customers.
- Administrative ResponsibilitiesAccurate completion & timely submission of all paperwork:Equipment… For full info follow application link.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.