FBI Security Specialist - Senior Level (FBI0003.1)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Redstone Arsenal, AL 35808
Yulista Tactical Services, LLC has an opening for a Senior Level unarmed security specialist to provide physical and personnel security services. The Security Specialist will enforce access to facilities and egress to ensure no unauthorized access.
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling, monitoring premises, inspecting vehicles, developing incident reports, validating personnel entering the site/facility and preventing access to restricted areas.
• Interfaces with FBI security personnel to develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), reports and briefs about current security operations.
• Controls the entrance and exit of all employees, visitors, equipment and material and exchange credentials.
• Monitors CCTV, ACS, IDS and other physical security and building equipment as required by the FBI Site Security Manager.
• Maintains a log of all significant security events and incidents including actions taken during each shift.
• Reports attempts to penetrate the FBI sites, offices, evidence of theft or vandalism, safety and fire hazards or incidents to appropriate law enforcement and/or emergency response agencies in accordance with emergency instructions.
• Maintains continuous communications between each Guard, the FBI Site Security Manager and designated law enforcement and emergency response agencies.
• Reports suspicious or unusual worker behavior amongst the FBI employees, visitors, or others to the FBI Site Security Manager and notes this activity in logs.
• Supervises and manages personnel and subcontractor personnel assigned to the mission.
• This position has direct reports and supervisory responsibilities. This position supervises employees daily. The candidate should be well experienced in supervising, hiring, firing, training, planning, scheduling, controlling projects and managing personnel.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must be reliable during all weather conditions and be able to communicate effectively with senior managers and other law enforcement/emergency response personnel.
• Ability to identify and communicate safety and technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
• Beginner to intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred.
• Ability to enter data accurately into reports/databases.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
• Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum of five years of experience performing security duty/operations.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Must possess and maintain a current Top-Secret Clearance.
• Must fluently speak, read, understand, and write the English language.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Must meet physical health and stamina requirements and pass a medical exam.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.