Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
• Possess and maintain a valid Alabama driver’s license.
• Meet the requirements of the Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training (APOST) Commission.
• Meet all state mandated requirements (i.e., education, age, annual training, etc.).
• Ability to complete specialized training to include Draeger and O.C. spray.
• Ability to work in stressful and dangerous situations.
• Ability to work overtime, non-standard hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to travel to and attend seminars, schools, and workshops.
• Ability to work outdoors under inclement conditions.
• Willing to report to work in a clean, neat uniform with appropriate weapon and gear.