Shipping Technician (2nd shift and Weekends) - Tuscaloosa, A
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Job ID:? 175680
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
Qualified employee will be responsible for locating and loading products to be shipped, as well as accurately completing a shipping manifest by computing the correct number of packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use work orders to locate shipments in the packaging departments throughout warehouse
- Inspect products for any visual defects
- Work with a partner to properly and safely load material onto trucks by hand, and by using carts or a loader dolly to move the material
- Ensure product is loaded to the correct truck by reviewing work orders provided by management
- Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
- Work safely and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Must be able to use a computer to complete basic tasks such as data entry
- Must be detail-oriented to match work orders to the products needing shipped
- Must be able to work well with a team to complete the necessary duties
- Must be able to work afternoon and evening shifts, as well as daytime shifts on the weekends
- Must be able to lift, bend, twist, walk, push, pull and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work inside a warehouse environment that is not climate controlled, as well as inside covered truck trailers to load the product. Temperatures are very warm in the summer months.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
?EOE/Vet/Disability—If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO