Sr Analyst, Business Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35211
The purpose of this role is to effectively execute projects at the Call Center level, support initiatives, and provides on-going support to Call Center personnel and to identify areas for improvement. This role is also responsible for providing analysis and reporting to support site-level, regional level and national initiatives as assigned. In addition, incumbents in this role will proactively identify and solve problems through analysis and resolution execution.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Central point of contact for all policy, procedure and billing system related issues. Provide clarification between Customer Care and national process team. Act as subject matter expert (SME) for all assigned projects and specified functional areas. Interface and communicate with site leadership (Directors, Managers, Coaches and CSRs) as well and Process Team, L&D, Communications, RP, QA, CTS, Incentives and PMO.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with peers in Call Centers and FSC to ensure issues, concerns and information are communicated. Know and understand what is being communicated within the site by participating in meetings as directed by site leadership. Ensure that all CSRs are adequately trained to understand and support policy and procedure changes and that site leadership is prepared to execute and support these changes. Support location compliance to National Policy.
- Ensure that technical changes are deployed as designed to every intended user on schedule. Act as change agent and provide support as needed for national roll outs. Ensure that changes are adequately tested prior to deployment and Call Center support is provided during and after the change.
- Develop strategies with site leadership to carry out local initiatives and participate in ad hoc teams. Participate in development and promotion of escalation paths with well-defined feedback loops.
- Plan and manage needs assessments as assigned.
- Attend new-hire training to communicate the duties and value of the Call Center Implementation Team.
- Problem and root cause analysis – includes information gathering to understand business need and process mapping fundamentals structured problem solving skills
- Ability to identify information gaps, source solutions, and develop reporting using MS Office tools. (Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and Visual Basic (VBA) with at least three years’ experience creating reporting in those tools, including macros and pivot tables.)
- Must also be able to analyze, package and present results to a variety of audiences from front line representatives to executive leadership, including appropriate presentation skills and MS PowerPoint proficiency (at least 3 years’ experience)
- Expertise in cross-functional partnerships and strong communication skills in multiple methods and for multiple audiences
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment… For full info follow application link.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.