Plant 1 - Line 1 - PIE Operator - 1st Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Albertville, AL 35950
Over the past 70 years, OK Foods has evolved from a producer of livestock and poultry feed to one of the world’s largest fully-integrated chicken producers, but our company’s core values of taking care of our people and producing only the highest quality products have remained constant. In November 2011, OK Foods was acquired by Industrias Bachoco out of Celaya, Mexico. Today, we employ more than 3,000 workers domestically in the U.S. dedicated to producing consistently high quality products our customers have come to expect from OK Foods.
Operate mechanical devices, i.e. – forklifts, pallet jacks and lifts in the movement of product in the freezer as well as load outbound trucks according to product specifications.
- Must be able to operate forklift and pass certification test.
- Must be able to operate both motorized and manual pallet jacks as well as lifts.
- Ability to load outbound trucks with product following product specifications.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor, area leader and Sanitation Manager.
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors, coworkers
- Do all tasks assigned by members of management
- Must be able to follow directions and work in other departments as needed.
- Must be able to perform additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills and requirements:
- Basic understanding of machinery tear down and setup
- Basic Chemical understanding a strong plus
- Clean up (parts) experience
- Operate motorized and manual vehicles.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- PPE required but subject to change: Hairnet, smock, earplugs, handguards, and safety glasses
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45F, 4C)
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Will be exposed to noise (>85 decibels), CO2, and moving production
- Lift 10-70 lbs to include moving, lifting, and pushing machinery
- Stoop and reach overhead (bending & twisting)
An Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.