Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to provide studies,
- Provide planning and design services for water/wastewater utilities,
- Provide technical design for water/wastewater treatment projects and technical support to the
design team to ensure efficiency, quality, and performance to fulfill project requirements,
- Deliver engineering calculations, project coordination, write engineering specifications, establish appropriate design methods, report preparation and coordination, equipment sizing and selection while working directly with clients,
- Drive profitability of projects and satisfaction of clients through quality work and on-time / on-budget delivery,
- Coordinate with leadership on staffing and workload through entire project development to complete documents on schedule,
- Conduct QA/QC of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information and calculations,
- Prepare and oversee detailed construction document packages and provide technical leadership for all deliverables for client, and
- The candidate will support marketing efforts through client engagement, responsiveness and strong delivery of projects.