Flightline Avionic Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 27-Jan-2020 to 11-Feb-2020 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, Airbus generated revenues of 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Airbus is a shareholder of the missile systems provider MBDA, a major partner in the Eurofighter consortium and owns a 50% stake in ATR, the turboprop aircraft maker, and Airbus Safran Launchers, the Ariane launcher manufacturer.
Airbus is a leading global manufacturer of Commercial Aircraft comprising highly successful families of aircraft ranging from 100 to over 600 seats. In Defense and Space, Airbus is a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft as well as space systems, equipment and services. In Helicopters, Airbus is the world’s No. 1 civil and parapublic helicopter manufacturer offering the world’s widest range of civil and military helicopters.
- Assists the operation ground support and test equipment team in performing functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- Support A/C Flight line AVI technician in the fast-paced FAL Mobile Flight line operations ensuring aircraft are maintained at the highest degree safety, quality, on
- Ability to learn new tasks and techniques in troubleshooting A320/321 aircraft avionics, electronic systems and support Flight line. Technicians in FAL Mobile Flight line operation.
- Assist flight line Technicians to identify and analyze instruments, components and assemblies using circuit testers or volt meters; trouble shoot aircraft systems, electronics, power plant failures and perform corrective actions post dock & post flight discrepancies
- Support and interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and repair communication, circuits and wiring.
- Assist in the adjustment, repair or replacement of malfunctioning components or assemblies using hand tools or soldering irons
- Perform post dock maintenance daily check list tasks and safety and security and preflight check list tasks.
- Assist in lay out installation of aircrafts assemblies and systems following documentation such as AMM, AWD, TSM & IPC.
- Actively participate in the development and improvement of A320 family system trouble shooting skills
- Assist and support Flightline Avionics Technician in the repair of aircraft and/or engines and all associated systems using safe, cost effective maintenance procedures, such as but not limited to wing management programs or Engine, APU, ACM, cabin entertainment systems, Auto flight, Navigation and Communication systems.
- Assists in the diagnosis of the cause of malfunctions, identifies failures and determines corrective action to restore systems to required operating specifications and standards.
- Assists in the performance of required… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.