CDL-A or B Driver (Dump Truck, Cement Truck)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Alabaster, AL 35007
Salary during training is $10.00 per hour to increase to $16.00 per hour for Dump Truck Drivers and $17.00 per hour for Cement Truck Drivers.
- Drive truck to destination
- Pull levers or turn crank to tilt body and dump contents
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water, and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections
- Responsible for the condition of vehicle, for example, keeps truck clean and in good working order
- inspects material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure and reviews shipping documents to verify all information is accurate
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations