Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
McCalla, AL 35111
Automotive supplier in the Vance and Woodstock, AL areas seeking warehouse production associates. These are full time positions with availability on all shifts. Competitive pay rates and benefit packages.
- Accurately stage and sort products for loading.
- Load and unload trailers.
- Sort and place parts in racks or other designated areas.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers as needed.
- Prep packages and kits for shipping (wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Electronically scan products using warehouse management system.
- Ensure damaged items are identified and removed when received.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved using daily production sheets.
- Operate pallet jacks, tuggers, and other warehouse equipment as needed.
- Keep work area clean and comply with all safety requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work entire shift and overtime as needed.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment to achieve production output.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on production and quality.
- Ability to lift 25- 50 lbs.
All applicants are required to pass a criminal background check and pre- employment drug screen.