Part-Time General Labor Worker R-4095
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Talladega, AL 35161
• High School Diploma or GED or 3 years experience in landscaping and/or construction required.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid current Alabama Drivers License and be eligible to be covered by AIDB insurance carrier.
• Ability to operate grounds maintenance equipment such as shovels, pick, broom, rake, weed eater, lawnmowers and hedge clippers.
• Upon offer of employment, the ABI/FBI record check must be completed based on the Alabama Child Protection Act of 1999 pursuant to Act 2002-457. A non-refundable fee of $48.15 is required at the scheduled appointment. Suitable criteria must be confirmed by the Alabama State Department of Education prior to beginning to work.
$13.29 – $15.60 per hour Scale C5 Rank 31
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open Until Filled