Alfred Saliba Career Center Assistant (WIOA Work Based Learning)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dothan, AL 36301
WIOA Work-Based Learning Job DescriptionCareer Development Assistant
Job Duties – Responsibilities
• Reports to the Site Director, CCDC Coordinator and the Career Development Team.
• Assists in career development by providing activities and services for: job search assistance, career planning & assessment, job readiness training & workforce development, and computer training to include academic development.
• Answers incoming calls, takes messages, transfer calls.
• Greets consumers and assists in assuring that the sign-in procedures are completed
• Makes files for new consumers, including labeling and submitting to the Career Development team.
• Retrieval of files and filing as needed.
• Makes copies and distributes flyers, memos etc.
• Assists the program participants in job search and community service attainment, as needed.
• Assists in data collection for grant, community partner, and center reporting.
• Assists in the promotion of the Ready to Work Program.
• Communicates well with all families and represents the Alfred Saliba Family Services Center in a positive and professional manner.
• Maintains confidences of all families associated with the Alfred Saliba Family Services Center.
• Submits time sheets to the Site Director or CCDC Coordinator.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Site Director, CCDC Coordinator and the Career Development Team.